Cat Scratching Post
Does your cat keep scratching your furniture?
You can use our Cat Scratching Post. It is designed so your beloved pet will want to play with it. Play time is very important so you can build a proper relationship with your pet. It is also important to realize why cats scratch things in order to prevent any unwanted behavior.
5 Reasons Cats Scratch
- To remove old nail sheaths from the claws
- To exercise and tone muscles
- To relieve stress, frustration and boredom
- To "warm-up" for a vigorous play session
- To mark territory
The post is covered with sturdy sisal rope which is perfect for your cat. No more damage to your furniture, drapery or carpet. It's incredibly easy to assemble with step by step instructions.
- Size: 40cm*30cm / 15.75"*11.81"
- Color: Available colors are depicted in the photographs
- Material: Natural Sisal
- Keep the cat tree dry
- Keep the cat tree clean for your beloved cat